The Friday Five
1. How many houses/apartments have you lived in throughout your life?
11, including college dorms.
2. Which was your favorite and why?
Current: I like living in a big city, I like the space, the apartment's comfortable as heck.
3. Do you find moving house more exciting or stressful? Why?
Stressful, generally- the constant worry of 'do I have everything?'
4. What's more important, location or price?
Location, though price is a STRONG secondary consideration.
5. What features does your dream house have (pool, spa bath, big yard, etc.)?
2 stories. Not necessarily a big yard, but a quiet yard: something outside-of-the-rest-of-the-world. Over 100 years old- (tends to be a lot more solidly constructed, and a lot prettier). Japanese-style bathroom (shower and soaking tub). BIG kitchen. Kitchen that will fit two human beings at work comfortably. At least 5 rooms that might serve as bedrooms.