Friday Fourteen. Er five. Er four, no wait five, oh screw it 14.
1. Laying on your back and facing the ceiling, which side of the bed do you sleep on?
Sleep on the right. Unlikely to change: I like keeping my dextrous hand free at a moment's notice.
Blimps may come.
2. Do you have to have covers (blankets and/or sheets) at all costs, no matter the weather?
A sheet at least, yeah. I can sleep in pyjamas if I need to.
3. Sleep nekkid or no? Why?
I do sleep au naturel. I get uncomfortably warm if I sleep in clothing.
4. What's under your bed?
things not to be discussed by mere mortal men.
5. If you have pets, do you let them sleep with you? Why or why not?
I do not. I used to let the dog sleep in the bed with me, though- I liked the warmth up against me.
1. What do you like best about Spring?
2. What do you like least?
3. What is your favorite Spring activity? Why?
taking longer walks outside: I don't like doing this wearing a jacket.
4. What do you do to celebrate the end of winter? Why?
I don't. Because.
1. Do you like talking on the phone? Why or why not?
No. I'm unclear as to why.
2. Who is the last person you talked to on the phone?
Housemate, who was telling me when the people from the furniture place will be by tomorrow (9 AM! Yay! I get up at 9 AM on a SATURDAY! Yay!)
3. About how many telephones do you have at home?
4. Have you encountered anyone who has really bad phone manners? What happened?
Yes. I hung up.
5. Would you rather pick up the phone and call someone or write them an e-mail or a letter? Why or why not?
I'd rather write an email, but this is sort of like asking 'would you rather shove an orange up your ass or paint your mucous membranes with formic acid?'-- that is, there's seldom an A or B to these. I usually will do both if I need / have time, and call if I'm in a hurry.