1. Who did you last get angry with? A woman in the office who can't seem to do her job, yet thinks it's not reprehensible she asks me to do it for her.
2. What is your weapon of choice? Tongue, generally.
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? Already filled the quota for this year.
4. How about of the same sex? Yes.
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you? Probably said woman in the office above, since I asked her boss who should be doing her job.
6. What is your pet peeve? Stupidity.
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? Generally, I tend to hang onto grudges- but I'm pretty good at discarding them when I understand that they're being hung onto for stupid reasons.
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a long time? exercise.
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up? 4 PM.
3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but havent: Seth
4. What is the last lame excuse you made? I tend to do perfectly good excuses.
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through (one of the long ones...)? No.
6. When was the last time you got a good workout in? 1987.
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today? None.
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? Free Range Yuppie milk.
2. Meat eaters: white meat or dark meat? White.
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event? Most of a fifth of gin. I also learned I was allergic to juniper.
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company? No
5. Do you have an issue with your weight? Not an issue with the weight- just with how it's distributed.
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods? Spicy.
7. Have you ever looked at a small housepet or child and thought, "LUNCH!"? No.
1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)? Hundreds.
2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family? Dozens.
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation? Yes.
4. Have you "done it"? Yes. I also did the other thing, too. Along with that stuff there. I done did it.
5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice? Back of the neck, just below the hairline.
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute? Yes.
7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy? Given the choice between getting tested or not knowing if I had a potentially lethal disease... YES, duh.
1. How many credit cards do you own? None: 1 debit card
2. What's your guilty pleasure store? ...huh?
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it? Put a downpayment on a Sea Cliff mansion.
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous? Rich.
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks? Define 'megabucks', though the odds are that the answre's yes.
6. Have you ever stolen anything? Yes.
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive? 347. All either are on CDs in my room, or are out of print.
1. What one thing have you done that you're most proud of? This is not a high pride day, for me.
2. What one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of? My career.
3. What thing would you like to accomplish in your life? Feel less alone.
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? Depends on the goal.
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? Yes
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score? Yes.
7. What did you do today that you're proud of? I didn't swear at a few people who really made me pissed off.
1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own? Hmmmn. I'm not sure there's much here that I covet, honestly.
2. Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with? depends on the budget. glamtasm if the budget was fairly high; redshrike if it wasn't.
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be? Hmn. Brian Molko.
4. Have you ever been cheated on? Yes.
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? Yes.
6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? Drive.
7. Do you wish you'd come up with this survey? No- but I'm definitely enjoying it.
8. Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin? Lust
The Seven Heavenly Virtues
1. What religion do you follow? Agnostic paganism.
2. What religion were you raised as? Christian
3. Do you believe that forgiveness is a religious property, or a human property? Human.
4. Do you believe in magic? Yes
5. What was the last promise you broke? If I make a promise, I don't break it. But I don't make promises often at all.
6. Have you ever said the words to a prayer and not meant it? No.
7. Do you believe that anyone could be perfect? No: perfection has no place in this reality.
1. Did you get everything you wanted over the last holiday season? No... but I don't tend to associate that with hope.
2. Regarding your future, what is the best thing you could hope for? This is clearly just not a 'hope' day, along with the 'pride' day, above.
3. Do you let yourself get your hopes up for something even if you know that there is a large chance of failure? I gave up hoping, a very long time ago.
5. Have you ever bought a lottery ticket? Yes.
6. Do you gamble? Sometimes.
7. Have you ever had something called off on account of bad weather, but then gone ahead and done it anyway? Yes.
1. What causes do you support? I don't make effort along these lines anymore; I burned myself out on it all years ago.
2. What causes have you given money or time to? Shanti project. Hours and hours and hours.
3. Have you ever worked in a soup kitchen or done another kind of outreach for the homeless? See prior.
4. Would you ever consider joining the Peace Corps, Amnesty International, or another type? I just don't think I have the emotional energy at this point.
5. Do you give money to the homeless on the street? Typically, no.
6. Have you ever helped out a friend with basic needs, like food and rent? Yes
7. What's the greatest extent you've gone to help a friend in need? Giving someone else my last $20 for a week, knowing I'd get a paycheck at the end of that week.
1. What are you most afraid of? Falling
2. What did you do today that was really brave? nothing, but it's only 3.
3. Who is your favorite superhero, and why? Dr. Strange, Master of the Mystic Arts. What. He's Doctor Strange, Master of the Mystic Arts, for pete's sake!
4. Would you put your life in danger to rescue someone? I have.
5. If you were to face the Wizard, would you want more courage, more brains, or more heart? Probably courage- too much brains and I feel too strongly already.
6. Have you ever gotten stage fright? No.
7. Do you consider yourself to be a leader or a follower? Follower. Beta male, perhaps: I can organize other people, but I like having someone around who's 'the boss'.
1. Have you ever been summoned for jury duty? Yes
2. If they reinstituted the draft (for both genders), would you go, or would find some way out of it? Only child who's been legally dead through heart failure? Christ, I wouldn't have to FIND a way out.
3. Do you support capital punishment (the death penalty)? No
4. Which should be guaranteed legal, prostitution or marijuana: Both.
5. Do you believe that Dubya is rightfully President of the USA? No.
6. What was your favorite media circus trial? San Francisco's recent Pit Bull homicide trial: what pleased me to no end about it was that the deceased's lesbian partner was permitted, very calmly, to assume every damn right that the deceased's husband would've had she been married-- and nobody even blinked an eye on that.
7. Have you ever written a letter to a politician? Yes
1. What do you have the hardest time moderating yourself on? Books
2. Do you collect anything? Books
3. Are you addicted to anything? Books, Music
4. Have you ever put anything on layaway or used an installment plan? Yes
5. What's your preferred method of paying for things? Cash
6. Tell us one thing you wish you hadn't let yourself do: Slack off for 5 years.
7. Do you feel that you obsess over things? Occasionally.
1. Who is the wisest person you know? Someone who's no longer with us.
2. Have you ever participated in a vigil? Not in years, but yes.
3. Do you take advice when it's given? Unsolicited advice is never welcome.
4. What area are you wisest in? Literature
5. Do you drive defensively? Basically.
6. Have you ever had unprotected sex outside of marriage? Would you ever? Opening, snarky question: let's see, I'm a gay male. do I have choice BUT to have sex outside of marriage?
That handled; I have, I won't again.
7. What did you learn today? that I'm able to pick up a burning bag of shit and extinguish it without getting myself burned /or/ stepping on shit.
8. And of course, what is your favorite heavenly virtue? Prudence