Besides, there is at least one person on my friends list ABLE TO READ ANY ONE OF THESE TONGUES. It is possible that not all of these are sung, for I have ripped most of my soundtracks.
1. If there was ever a soul to save, it must be mine, it must be mine.
2. Nil blu de pinito de blu, delice de canto lazzu
3. and we all say 'oh well, I never- was there ever--
4. and images that may be real, may be illusion, keep flashing off and on
5. samenu nemuri ni ochite mo obieru koto wa nai kara
6. Andy, it's such a lonely fight. Don't make it any harder than it might be
7. I took you to the ocean and we had some Blue Hawaiis by the beach
8. in a private detective overcoat, wearing dead man's shoes
9. I don't care if you don't want me, 'cos you're mine mine mine
10. I can show a smile- it's not hard to do- I can find the strength to hold on
11. people you've been before that you don't want around anymore
12. Isto i dur i chuiyl i ngelaidh dagrar
13. Cheli venco deho- malio
14. I got my heart but my heart's no good, and you're the only one that's understood
15. like a slap on my ass by a lipstick-kissed elbow glove
16. ride like a demon from Kether to Malkuth
17. ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
18. For our love is such pain and such pleasure that I'll treasure 'till I die
19. I bend and stretch and ply my trade/ making people all afraid
20. Don't you threaten me, son/ you got a lotta gall!
Now your job is to guess at what these song-lyrics come from.