1. How many times have you truly been in love?
I don't know that I have a fair answer to this. Gradation of emotion requires comparison points. I am MORE truly in love with Francis than I was in love with Aubrey, but Pat matters more to me than Francis, though I was quite sure that Aubrey was more important than Pat...
So what's the differentiation point between truly in love and... er, what else is there? Being falsely in love?
I've been completely head-over-heels a couple times. Is that truly in love, or was it just a crush? I've been pretty wrapped up the last year or so in someone. But given geographical displacement, is that being Truly In Love?
2. What was/is so great about the person you love(d) the most?
No matter what happened I could come home to him.
3. What qualities should a significant other have?
Independent, intelligent. Witty, too. Willing to put up with how loudly I snore. Burning interest in things I know utterly nothing about.
4. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
Deliberately, at one point.
5. If there was one thing you could teach people about love, what would it be?
You can't know it at the time. You know it afterwards.